Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Without wings

Please...
My weakness has causes me pain
It hurts
I need to know the truth
But sometimes knowing something will be a wiser option
Knowing it might not even help likewise
Because I'm afraid to know the answer
I need somebody to lend on
Your enter into my life
When the dawn falls
You exit from my life
Without a word
Leaving me speechless
Its funny how you shine my life
Making me a greater person
It's also funny how you shine others' life
A part from me is smiling
Happiness is mend to share around
A part from me is tearing
Knowing the fact you may flame off from my life
Everytime you walk into the room
I'm afraid to move
I'm afraid to walk
I'm afraid to talk
I'm afraid to breathe
If only you ever notice
You might think I might not care
You might think I might not bother
But deep inside from the corner of mind
I'm attached to you
You don't know what you do
But I know when you're gone
I'll start to make my own wings
And soar on my own
Soaring and exploring worlds
Partly thanks to you

No comments:

Post a Comment