Friday, November 5, 2010

Loner.

I've just realised being alone isn't so bad after all.
Able to make time for myself.
Separating myself from the busy hustle life in a hectic city
To reflect on my action. Past, present, future.
Now, the broken and missing pieces have been put together well.
Even it may not look good as it was before, but at least it's fix into one piece.
Even if it's not a perfect as it was before.
We shouldn't take good happening things for granted.
Or we'll whine for the lost of it
We shouldn't whine for bad happening things as well.
Because we always learn good valuable morals from it, even throught the hard way.
Without learning it throught the hard way, we won't remember about it.
We won't appreciate it.
We won't be able to take it as a motivation in life.
Life is like a maze.
One entrance, one exit.
But branched to so many paths.
It's up to us to take which ambiguos path.
Even we might that the route to the dead end, never give up hope...!
It's never to late to turn back and take the correct path
Which lead you through a tunnel of future bright.
I wonder why am I so poetic and deep-thinking these few days.
Makes me wonder =)

No comments:

Post a Comment