Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Latest Update in a new place called Intec. New place, new experience.

This is the picture of my IRS 12 Russian Foundation In Medicine Programme 17 A.
Future doctors. Classmates before, colleaques after.

It has been quite a few months i last updated my blog. Had been quite busy these few months.


I was arranged to be put under the IRS 12 Russian Foundation In Medicine for 14 months by my sponsor in INTEC. 6 years in Russia. Yes, that means I've to learn a new foreign language, Russian.


я люблю изучать русский язык (I love to learn Russian language)


I have to say that the subjects here become harder than how it was in Form 5 and no way, you can't used your Form 5 method study here. It won't work. Also, attending Form 6 classes before coming here makes me understand the subject better towards the beginning. And it gets harder as time passes.


Being here doesn't mean being here academically. For me, coming here is not just to gain knowledge of subjects, but also gaining knowledge in life.


Life isn't a bed of rose


Life is like a wheel, there are ups and downs


Who says life gonna be as easy as ABC?


I shall touch on this no longer further but just to tell you, I learnt slowly to be a more mature person in a hard way. It was never easy for me. Especially for someone like me.


My advice is, if you can get at least one good friend who is willing to stand by your side through out the thick and the thin, you're indeed very blessed. Don't lose such friend. Even though the closest one might always be the one bad mouthing you behind. Chose not to care.






2 comments:

  1. Life is never like a bed of roses.

    The only time life is like a bed of roses, after hardwork, sweat and blood. The success you gain from it, then you will get the rose bed that you ever hope for. What you are seeing and thinking that life is like a bed of roses are what society try to convince you which is never true.

    Life is like a wheel, there are ups and downs.

    Therefore, when you are high above, its when you help those at the bottom, not to just look at them, coz one day, you might be at the bottom and its up to them to pull you back to the top.

    Life is as easy as ABC.

    A= work hard to achieve success.
    B= Help others when you think you are able to.
    C= Enjoy your success together.

    A good friend, is a friend that will NEVER bad mouth you. He is also a friend you shall NEVER think he did that. For reasons obvious or not-obvious. Choosing not to care is never the best solution. Knock and you shall be answered. Seek and you shall find. Doubting will cause him/she to be dissapointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For now, I could only see one opening door "CHOSE NOT TO CARE" within the mist of my confusion and doubtness. It seems to be the only last reasonable option left. If I chose to care, I will sickening worrying and frustating over something small that matters a lot to me.

    Thus, choosing not to care is the only option that can be take under consideration

    ReplyDelete