Monday, November 29, 2010

A place I called home :)

This is the end of the the first semester of IRS Russian Programme in Intec
But it's never the time to bid farewell yet
Credit to Cynthia



With loves ~




Finally, I'm stepping into the Land of Hornbill.
Stepping into the Cat city.
There's no other thing better than being in Kuching!
Home sweet home :)



Kuching International Airport




Kuching International Airport during the night

Not to say being in Shah Alam is a bad thing. It's my destiny to be there, so it better be a good reason :)

Time flies really fast. Without realising, I've completed one semester and currently waiting for my result to be post here from SA

T_T

Such a short period of 5 months, which had taught me many things that cannot be learnt from the book. I called it, an experience.

Gaining in experience is one of the neccesity in life. Nevertheless, gaining experience makes one a more mature and independent person. It maybe sweet memories you had with you friends, especially those new friends you had met in your life. It maybe also the experience of adventuring something new, such as learning a new foreign language. It can also be those times when people doubted you, leaving you lost in faith.

Being away from home tends to leave you nostalgia. However, this can be overcome when you have good friends there surrounding you and treat like a part of family. Cherish them!

I've also realised that burning the midnight oil doens't always promised you the best result.

Sigh, there are more to say. But this experience...even language fails to express them!

I guess I'll keep them to myself :)

I'm gonna miss my Russian teacher, Mdm. Marina, who had taught us so much. Not just academically, but also giving us endless moral support especially when we got bad marks.

I will always remember what Mr. Evgeny said "It's better to have 100 friends than to have 100 dollars". Mdm. Marina & Mr. Evgeny seemed to treasure friends a lot :)





Waterfront view during the night



Serene Damai Beach Resort



Big Cat statue found in the center of roundabout of Waterfront




One semester has ended.
But don't be sad.
Instead,
Look forward for the starting new semester!




(Mind my english. I have not been learning English for 7 months...so not so geng anymore)

No comments:

Post a Comment