Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Updates 29.06.2010


Today I went to take my passport photo for the documents JPA at the photostudio.

6 pieces - RM 10
12 pieces - RM 14
16 pieces - RM 18
20 pieces - RM 20

How cunning....


I took 20 pieces one and Mum said I look like some China girls.



Is that a compliment or and insult? Haha


There...


Photostudio ppl : Where are you going? What passport?

Mum : Oh going down to Russia.

Passerby : Oh...taking medicine?

Me : Err yeah..

Passerby : How much?

Me : I don't know..haha

Passerby : You're going and you don't even know?

Me : Oh I'm under scholarship =)

Passerby : JPA?

Me : YEAH !

Passerby : You are so lucky ! Very hard Chinese kena government scholarship. You got Russia again! Some even got India...India terrible. No longer recognise worldwide. You are one lucky girl. You're result must be fantastic. What's your result?

Me : Straight A's haha

Passerby : Very good ! Be careful in Russia. The culture very open. They do "thing" everywhere one. So be careful and don't get involve with them. Study hard there and graduate as a good doctor. Russia certificate can work anywhere one. It's recognise everywhere. Moscow is one of the best medical school. You must aim there.

Me : *I'm bonded with the goverment for 10 years* Hahaha okay I will ^^ Thanks for the advice




Sigh...even Cyril told me about the culture there in Russia.



Why is it so hard being a girl?




6 more days in Kuching

No comments:

Post a Comment