Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sarawak Youth Lasallian Gathering 2010 - Sorry can't attend =(


Even if I'm feeling much better today, I still couldn't attend the Sarawak Youth Lasallian Gathering 2010 for the potluck at 6.30pm.

...still down with bad cough and flu..

Anyways, guys...HAVE FUN YA ! ^^


Definitely gonna miss the time we had during the 7th Regional Lasallian Convention camp where I had great fun and met many new friends =)


And also the food drive



It was such a memorable and touching trip indeed !


Once a Lasallian, Always a Lasallian !


(more pictures are in my Facebook profile ya..)




8 more days in Kuching



...and still missing you dear...

3 comments:

  1. why the "...missing you..." part so small ahhaha...


    Once a lasallian, always a lasallian, u can keep in touch with them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry =(


    I REALLY REALLY REALLY MISS YOU ! Next time I put big big =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!!!

    Big or small, My heart will always be with you....


    MISS YOU TOO!!!! Want achieve our DREAM!! ^^

    ReplyDelete