Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Missing Sarawak ♥


I'm having a bipolar feeling - mixture of sad and excited.



...sad...

I'm gonna miss everything here in Sarawak.

Unforgetable RM 1.50 laksa at Green Road.

Family.

Friends - Old and new.

Teachers who had being the light of my life in guiding me in the darkness of my ignorance till I can be this far =)

Bedroom.

Fridge.

TV




...excited...

Gonna meet new friends.

Gonna learn a new language - Russian !

Being more wise

Being more mature

Getting new experience, including washing and ironing you own clothes XD





For now, I'm gonna miss Sarawak.

In 9 more months, I'm gonna miss Malaysia.

Time really passes really fast.

Enjoy the best of everything while you can.





3 more days

1 comment:

  1. Yeah time really past very fast....
    I wished i had more time to spend with you,

    We'll make more memories in the future.. ahha

    ReplyDelete