Friday, June 25, 2010

S.I.C.K and Maybank


When was the last time you felt like the world spins around you?
When was the last time you felt the scorching fire heat licking you body to sweats?
When was the last time you felt overproduction in your mucous nasal secretion?
When was the last time you blow like a trumpet?
When was the last time your chest keeps beating?
When was the last time you felt the emptyness in your mind?
When was the last time you felt sub consiousness?
When was the last time you felt so tied up?
When was the last time you felt being so useless?



The last time was when you are

SICK



P/s : I'm sick of being sick....it's sickening I can say *sniff....achoo !*




Because of being sick, I did many errors.



I went to Maybank on Monday afternoon with my mum to open another bank account and to apply a supplementary credit card for me. A credit card for emergencies and necessities okay, not a piece of plastic for shop-and-swipe usage. (CIMB bank only for JPA...see how special you are JPA?)

I filled in the application forms (
and got nagged by my mum about why my "e"s do not look like "e"s) and waited for my turn to be entertained by the bank worker. It was a rather short wait but it felt like ages and I was sleepy.

Finally! My turn! I was eager to get all of these banking things done, go home and relax for the rest of the week.


However...

Filling JPA forms were more hectic


Did so many errors in writing numbers and very uncertain if Russia spelt with single "S" or double "S"


Black ball pen. No liquid. All in capital letters.


Making one error was like experiencing a gun pointing towards your head.

.
.
.

Hence, continous nagging.




Nine more days in Kuching

4 comments:

  1. I wish I was with you now... to help you when ur sick....


    Aww... u'll get through it... Those naggin is cause she care for you ma...


    In Kolej Mara Banting, we are asked to make CIMB account, but guess what, there's no CIMB ATM here... How stupid is that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...i siasat already. INTEC got both Maybank and CIMB..lol then how u wanna withdraw money?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can Use Bank Rakyat ATM...
    but have to charge Rm1..

    Love the song la ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol which song you like? Kiss the rain or the twilight one? lol

    ReplyDelete